In grade school, I would spend hours carefully folding the paper, meticulously cutting creative designs, and unfolding with anticipation the snowflakes I was creating. I loved it.
In grade school, my son crafted beautiful paper stars. He made me one the other night. I carefully hung it by an unseen thread to twirl and dance next to twinkling lights. I need another one for the column on the other side of the fireplace, yes?
He makes little ones too. I want a whole snowstorm above the table. I want them to twinkle in the low light, so I am off to in search of sparkly paper for this project. Then with an evening fire, it will be perfect!
Just a bit o' paper and a little boy's love for his mom and...holiday magic!
Those are awesome! Tell him I want him to teach me how to make them! Your house always always looks amazing.... Come decorate mine!
ReplyDelete