"Klinghagen dispatch center, mom speaking."
"Did you receive my text message pics? Which dress do you like?"
Never mind, I am in the middle of Costco trying to add food to pantry.
"The pink one is my favorite, but I forgot to transfer funds...could you?"
Simultaneously, another message comes in--my husband in LA sporting a tux for his business dinner.
Did I mention that I am in yoga pants and sweats as I stand in the aisle flipping through the formal wear photos?
"Will it do?"
Well, I think so. I have never seen my husband in a full tux.
Another insistent message rolls in from another daughter, can she go to the movies? The basketball game is over.
I can't answer fast enough as I checkout, so I cease communicating until I have loaded the Suburban.
I take the second persistent call, as the movie starts shortly and patience is not her best attribute.
Finally at home I transfer groceries and funds.
Then hockey is wrapping up.
Gone again.
Thank goodness it is Friday.
Friday, January 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You guys are the best:)
ReplyDelete