Monday, March 10, 2014

When you were little...

Cruising through the Santa Cruz mountains on a rainy Saturday afternoon, Daddy, Kiahra, and Chayse were seeking adventure and chatting.

Chayse:  "Daddy, when you were little, what dog did you want?"

Daddy: "There weren't dogs when I was a kid."

Chayse: "Oh."

She starts thinking.  Then she looks at Kiahra, smiling, "Wait!  Daaaaaddd!"

************

The following evening, all the kids were hanging out in the family room with their dad.

Chayse: "Nikela, did you have to take state tests on the computer when you were in the 3rd grade?"

Nikela: "Nope."

Chayse:  "Daddy did you have to take tests on the computer when you were in the 3rd grade?"

Daddy: "There weren't computers when I was a kid."

Chayse: "Oh no!  I'm NOT falling for that again!!"

1 comment:

  1. �� lol poor Chayse! I have been in her shoes once... or twice! We miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete