Friday, August 28, 2015

Summer Days

The sultry summer evenings are disappearing, and a crispness in the air is emerging~autumn is coming.

I look back with nostalgia at what this summer looked like...

Swim team



Fishing in the backyard


Hockey Camp (and a serious growth spurt)


Pittsburgh revisited...old friends...familiar streets...


...infamous sandwiches and fancy nails.


 A favorite city scape with old friends after a late night run on the incline car!


Road trip with friends


Badlands ballerina~Dances in Sky (bestowed upon her by her brother)


Laugher...



The Black Hills of home...



with one of my girls.


Did I happen to mention fishing?


With an uncle?


And more laughter?


Historic Deadwood~Days of '76


 Two Top juts out of the South Dakota prairie marking the region my great-grandparents homesteaded...


And generations later the love of family!


Quiet country roads


I may have forgotten, but bow fishing...


Friends pondering the meaning of life...


or perhaps more likely~ why summer days are so fleeting?











No comments:

Post a Comment