Slowly I have figured out the basics of the game, so I tried to capture a few images. I discovered sports photography is tougher than it looks!
Skating backwards Kade keeps an eye on the puck, preparing for defensive action.
Speedy Gonzales is often the first to reach an errant puck.
Skating down the ice he is ready to receive the pass.
My favorite player is small but persistent as he navigates the ice.
Face to face with the goalie means skillful execution is the only way to make a goal in a breakaway.
Kade maintains control of the puck under attack.
Ready.
And he chips--the puck flies through the air over the opponents. (Look closely)
I love to watch the action (as long as I am dressed in layers)!
He is such a stud!! I want to watch him live! ( Maybe bring his stixs and skates next month) The boys are going to love these photos:) *hugs*
ReplyDelete