4:24 AM I woke up--six minutes before my alarm was set to start incessantly beeping.
Shortly after 5 AM I was en route to the airport. It was a typical foggy San Francisco early morning with minimal eye contact as everyone sought out their destination.
Once in the air, I dozed. Yesterday my sister-in-law and brother-in-law surprised us with a visit, so we were up late enjoying our brief time together. I needed a nap, so I can keep up with my littlest niece!
I stepped off the plane in Dallas/Fort Worth to sunshine and warmth...and a slower pace...and friendly eyes and smiles.
Then one of my favorite places--Qdoba greeted me for lunch! It really is the little things that delight me! Oh, and I found candy for the little jelly bean!
An unexpected gate change kept me on my toes, but I am now waiting patiently because soon I will meet my new little nephew who arrived a mere 6 weeks ago.
Did I mention that I am visiting my sister too??
Friday, June 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment