The bundles of love are wrapped up cutely for auntie!
That cuteness buys ice-cream for lunch--in my defense, she ate "real" lunch afterwards.
Little k ate her first potato oles with me.
She loves playing in the sandbox creating "sandy"animals...
and sharing jelly beans...as long as you eat quickly!
This baby sweetness absolutely charmed me. Jaxon "talks" all the time...unless he is hungry...and well there is no second guessing his displeasure then.
He loves to snuggle, and guess who loves to snuggle too? Tough job, I know.
Then a couple days later more jelly beans arrived! Though only the fireworks slowed them down for a few minutes so I could capture the evidence.
Auntie loves her little jelly beans--each one exploding with unique personality!
Grateful for the precious moments I shared with my sisters, but my heart wishes they weren't so few and far between!

No comments:
Post a Comment