Night brings a cacophony of sounds from the pond.
Night is great for frog hunting, as my son is teaching his cousin!
Two toads and a frog came knocking on the door, anxious to meet my 7 year-old niece, so I consented to an introduction.
Now, as I have mentioned before, our yard is a catch and release refuge ONLY; however, I forgot to clarify that the release is outside, as tonight the bullfrog leaped across my kitchen~and you should have seen my leap!
Apparently it was highly entertaining.
Not.at.all.
Do not be swayed by the charismatic grins.
After my heart rate returned to normal, I heard a cautious tapping on my door...and I agreed once again to admire their frogs...OUTSIDE.
Due to my increased vigilance around the famous jumpers, I cannot recall what I was told about these two little fellows.
Mugshot.
In the event I need to identify any errant frogs.

Dang it! Wish I had stayed later to so I could have been a witness! I laughed that you called the frog pic a mug shot- I'm guessing the charge was disorderly conduct?;)
ReplyDelete