Sunday, October 25, 2009

Shopping













I went to the mall in search of necessities...but look at what enticed me away from my mission on the coat rack at Macy's! As I slipped it on...I fell in love. I was like a little girl in a candy store who had discovered her favorite candy...in her favorite color!

Check out the chic style...not to mention the fit! I haven't found a coat in years that actually fits comfortably in all the right places!




Of course, my daughter added her perspective...unadulterated preteen viewpoint.



And in the end, I still love it!




Now, I need somewhere to go beyond soccer games, the library, preschool... Though I could step up my bus stop attire...Nawww...I like my rumpled look. It keeps suburbia interesting. They need this country girl in her t-shirt and jeans ready to finish the day's chores. Gasp! I just admitted I do my own cleaning! Yep...and I love to dress up, but not to scrub the bathroom or go to soccer practice sporting my latest desinger trends for assessment of my social status.

Cynical...hhuuuummmmm...perhaps...

However, I must acknowledge the fine photographer who helped me recreate my shopping extravaganza!




Kiahra's spunky style matches her personality. Isn't she beautiful? I love her...and her mommy I will always be!




5 comments:

  1. You gals are FABULOUS! Great coat... and Kiahra's is sooo cute too! Can't say my shopping was nearly as productive...albeit fun. Wish we would have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic find - You're one hot Mama!
    And Kiahra's style ... sigh. I have never been that put together. Maybe she could teach me a thing or two. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs. Klinhagen! It's Morgan! I found your website! Is it kind of stalker-ish that I signed up to be a follower? If it is sorry!I can stop if you want. Love the pics!
    P.S. Hi Kiahra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm sorry! I spelled your name wrong! I really tried to make an effort to spell it right! It's Klinghagen! Yeah! Right? I sure hope so because I'll feel like an idiot if I do it twice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morgan...you make me laugh :) Now Nikela can give you a hard time! I am delighted to have you as a follower of my crazy blog!

    ReplyDelete