Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Date

Ron and I went for a late dinner at a local restaurant last night. The waitress asked about the kids... Evidently we don't get out enough. Anyway, we chatted and ate and chatted and ate and reluctantly decided we needed to return to our responsibilities. As we leisurely walked, I had my arm on Ron's. Still talking he unlocked the door on the passenger side, waited for me to climb in, and closed it before walking around to his door. Then he heard a voice..."They definitely are not from here." Grinning, he jumped in and relayed the story to me, but the speaker was right...men do not open doors here.

1 comment:

  1. Your honey is a keeper! Jadin opened all my doors when I was preggers.... even the car door and then he would get in and buckle into his car seat:) good thing he has amazing uncles and a grandpa to teach him right!

    ReplyDelete