It is the little things I miss about all the communities I have been a part of through the years.
I miss Kowalski's grocery store in Minneapolis/St. Paul.
I miss the fresh honey from a Montana neighbor.
I miss the little park in Whitewood where Nikela would swing as a baby amidst the big oak trees.
I miss the smell of fresh cut alfalfa from my childhood.
Tonight, I miss the nachos from Qdoba. The kids and I would share...savoring their three cheese queso...to celebrate the little things.
Tonight NIkela placed first in high jump at her first track meet, and Kiahra was selected as the coveted dance soloist for her ballet recital.
So, you see, I just want our Qdoba tradition tonight, but the restaurant is not here. *sigh*
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job ladies!! This girl is feeling blue wish i wasnt so far away where I miss All those things you do.... Love you
ReplyDelete