Friday, June 8, 2012

Blog Police

My little sister called me and demanded to know why I haven't been blogging regularly.  (Yes, my word choice is intentional--you know how little sisters can be...)

I mumbled something about being busy.

Still displeased with me, she continued her admonishment and informed me that she needs to regularly read the stories of our lives since we live so far away.

Humph...I am still quiet.

If she were anyone else, I would proclaim she hadn't blogged since January.  How does the little sister silence us??  Seriously, she is the youngest and the smallest.  How exactly does that work?  My husband claims it is the swift kick to the shins...

In a conversation with her today, I listened as she told her daughter to sit properly in her car seat.  Her darling little girl was sitting upside down with her feet in the air, carefully buckled and utterly delighted with herself.  Her mother didn't even crack a smile in her voice.

I didn't even dare laugh, but I am now!!!!

I love my spunky niece.  She is darling--more so because she belongs to my little sister :)

For you...lil sis...I still love you!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I must say at least youre blogging more now even of I have to put up with your smart mouth:) jaela is gunna get sent to you for the summer of your not careful! Ha!

    ReplyDelete