Saturday, June 16, 2012

Our week in review.


In the beginning, I was altering ballet costumes and buried with my sewing machine in satin and billows of chiffon.

In the California sunshine, Kiahra graduated with 305 classmates.


Pausing often to share moments with friends.



Then she went off to the dance...no longer looking like my "little" girl (after a photo shoot with her big sister.)


With enough sass to dominant the palm tree towering overhead?  America's next top model are you ready??


Not sure I am ready...

but amidst the fleeting years...



we paused to toast to 20 years...and a bit o' grey!

 

Remember my new shoes?  Love them!



School is finally out!  Watch out summer--here we come!

2 comments:

  1. Love th pics... Wish I could see you all in person. Can we get some of Kiki's recital?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the adorable couple and my sassy niece! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete