Wednesday, August 1, 2012


The little monkey princess loves to climb.

Kaiya also loves to mimic Kiahra.  If Kiahra would dance and spin, she would dance and spin.

She also handed Kiahra the canister of popcorn kernels she found in the cupboard, and as Kiahra brought out the pan for popping her enthusiasm increased.  She started pantomiming the shaking of the pan...it was utterly adorable.  Then when the first kernel popped she smiled and clapped.  Did I mention she loves popcorn?  Yep, the girl can eat popcorn.

Kaiya does a great cookie monster imitation of him eating cookies.  Be careful around cookies though...she can become the cookie monster!


Her wink is adorable.  I wanted to capture the elusive skill on camera.  It was a bit trickier than I thought.  She would look at me and give me a wink before I could even focus!  Nonetheless, I captured this one.  Her grandpa likes to wink too.  Her mother claims the winking started after their visit to the farm, so we suspect the little monkey is copying grandpa.

This afternoon it is a bit quiet at my house as everyone sulks because the little monkey and her "mom" and "da" are on their way home.

1 comment:

  1. The baby of the family... She couldn't be cuter! Xoxo i miss you guys so much we need to plan a sister vaca

    ReplyDelete