Saturday, September 24, 2011

Farmer's Market



Bread. Asiago and jalapeno. Whole Wheat Braid. Perfect soft texture on the inside. Barely crispy on the outside. Savory every bite.



Fresh fruit galore. Sweet grapes disappeared quickly. Peaches and cream are on the menu for tomorrow. Pluots munched as I type.



Bright, healthy lettuce begging for a salad.



Uncovered irresistible root vegetables. And the green beans...no explanation necessary.

I finally uncovered this farmer's market last week completely by accident. I returned today very intentionally. The variety is endless. The growers are friendly and helpful. The experience takes the drudgery out of grocery shopping. I find myself inspired. I come home and create.

Even though I drug her out of bed, Kiahra loved tasting and exploring the market--and she wants to go again.

And the best part?? This farmer's market is open year around!

1 comment:

  1. looks amazing... wishing i had one here in spearfish like that!

    ReplyDelete