Thursday, February 23, 2012

Friends

Today, my son is sitting in class...probably watching the clock as the minutes tick...slowly. I suspect the voice of the teacher is merely a drone in the background.

He is anticipating the landing of the plane carrying his best friend, John.

*************************************

In Greycliff, Montana the boys' lives intersected at Kade's birth. The rest is family history from birthdays to holidays to play-filled ordinary days--the boys were together. Their friendship was special from the beginning. They were partners that seldom squabbled and quite frankly what one didn't think of the other did...lucky for them, they had charming smiles.

The boys were inseparable...until we moved.

But for this weekend, the adventures of Kade and John will continue...stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I remember when Suzy and I used to babysit those two and teach them in Sunday School....they were always planning something big! Can't wait to read all about the weekend adventures!

    ReplyDelete