So my hubby plopped down in his favorite black chair.
"You didn't by chance watch my Penguins play tonight?"
"Well, I did manage to catch the third period while I was running on the elliptical. Montreal was ahead 1-0, but the Penguins turned on the heat in the final period scoring twice, but Montreal answered with another goal. Overtime was unproductive, so the game went into shootout--which is what i was trying to watch when you so rudely interrupted with your call from your meeting so I didn't really listen to you. Anyway, the shootout was amazing--Malkin did a 360 before scoring! The Penguins answered every goal until the third one and then Montreal took the game."
My husband sat watching me smiling from ear to ear not saying a word...even when I came up for air.
Silence.
Then he declared, "It has taken nearly twenty years, but she's finally catching on!"
Humph...
Friday, February 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha i love it!!
ReplyDelete