Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September 1, 2010



With a little help from daddy, we even had time to smell the flowers this morning! Chayse didn't need any help finishing her pancake with strawberry syrup, though! She loves pancakes, so she ordered them special for her first day of school!



My motley trio was almost ready to face the day...some a bit more enthusiastic than others!



Chayse loved poising for me this morning. I love the morning sun peeking though the shadows on the fence.



Kade keeps growing. I wonder if I stop feeding him, if he will slow down a bit?



After a crazy morning schedule, Chayse, Kiahra, and I stopped for lunch at The Olive which is a small Mediterranean restaurant down the street from us. It has outdoor seating on the deck over the lagoon in Foster City. The seagulls played in the placid water as we peeked over our sandwiches beneath the umbrella, enjoying our afternoon together. The homemade lemonade was a hit...down to the last drop. This authentic shot had sisters racing for the last drop!

1 comment:

  1. Jeese did Chase get taller! The last picture is my favorite! I hope you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete