
Kiahra's knit UGG boots...except hers are a beautiful deep maroon.
She purchased them a couple months ago. I discovered them a month ago. The boots are the ones I wore to Indiana that my sister recognized curbside complete with insider information (that they were Kiahra's) thanks to her blog.
I love them. They complement a few of my outfits perfectly.
Though I always try to ask permission first. Friday night Nikela wore them with permission.
The travelling boots.
Three girls with the same size of feet.
Perhaps Ron may mistakenly believe this would be convenient and cheap...after all we can share. However, I suspect this merely gives us more shoe options. For the record, I have not been a fan of UGGs...at all. I teased Kiahra that they are UGG(ly). However after slipping them on for a quick errand and discovering their stylish comfort, now I must humbly wear the boots.
Kiahra is our shoe queen, so Nikela and I can try out the different styles complements of her. THEN we can go get our own shoes.
PS. She claims I owe her boot rental...
Haha those are quite cute! Chris should be thankful he has only two girls to buy shoes for.... poor ron;)
ReplyDelete