73 degrees. The sun is beating down. It is warm. So, I brought out my summer stuff again. Nevermind about the boots yesterday. Flip flops are in for this week.
BUT...how do you find your holiday spirit without crisp cool mornings? Swirling snowflakes?
I wanted to scream when I saw the Christmas display yesterday. It is summer. It is not Christmas, much less Thanksgiving. Then I paused. It is the middle of November, really! One week until Thanksgiving. Five weeks until Christmas??
Then I remembered my sister sent me a message about Christmas that I didn't have time to answer because I have plenty of time.
Well, maybe not. I am totally and completely seasonally confused!
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well I am completely envious of your seasonal confunsion!!! Aside from sledding a couple days ago, I can find nothing great about cold weather!
ReplyDelete