
As I rolled up to that familiar sign and came to a complete stop. I paused for a second. For that second, I suddenly could not remember where I needed to be next. It was 1:18 PM. It was the fourth time I had pulled up to the stop sign at the end of my street today.
Then I remembered that I had to pick up Nikela.
Auto pilot seems to be my mode these days. I have changed my mind, as I no longer want Alice from the "Brady Bunch" to run the household. I want a chauffeur. Or at least I want the perk of privacy glass if this craziness must go on...
Earlier this morning, after I had dropped Nikela off at high school and made my way back through the traffic, I had called ahead to warn the kids our schedule would be tight, so Kiahra had everyone outside on the curb. All five kids that were riding with me. The motley crew looked like they were waiting for the bus. As they piled in, one commented, "We have room for two more!"
Are you kidding me?
No wonder I dream of two door sports cars...and no where to go...
Can I ride shotgun in the two door sports car.....on our way to no where?
ReplyDelete