January 31.
The first month of 2011 draws nigh.
Time seems to escape like Houdini, and I am am never sure where it has gone.
Nonetheless, I sit here quietly tonight. The dryer is tumbling. My big girls are sprawled out doing their homework around me. My little girl is sleeping. My boys have also drifted off to dreamland.
Thus I sit and reflect on the day. Another busy day, but it was good. My littlest bug's enthusiasm for learning as she sounds out words from the backseat of the car. The smile of my little boy as he showed off his terrific test score. Kiahra's beautiful eyelashes batting as she animatedly shared details of her day. The twinkle in my husband's eye as he teased his oldest daughter about her first day of track and her smile and giggles in response to her daddy.
Ordinary moments to be cherished.
Monday, January 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And a beautiful wife to create the smiles and yet manages it all. Ahhhhh
ReplyDeleteOnry