Last night, after my phone had charged (it had died in the late afternoon), I was checking my messages. I learned my darling niece had a fight with her sweet brother. I absolutely love these stories because...well, because I remember these tenacious toddler days, and frankly, it is funnier when it is someone else's kids...particularly, your little sister's!
Nonetheless, it is definitely worth sharing. The text went something like this...
Poor Jag...Jaela bit a chunk out of him. After he quit crying, he told me (straight-faced, completely serious), "I think Jaela might be a little vampire, mom."
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Laugh it up! I think its time my little ultimate fighters spend some quality time with Auntie!! <333
ReplyDeleteI am sure Kristi would love to see them...plus she is closer. lol
ReplyDeletei was just thinking (while my darlings were fighting) that it is time we square up on that bet you lost. You remember, right? The one where i won two weeks of freedom!!! bahahahahahah
ReplyDelete