8 days until I make my 8th move in nearly 18 years since I have been married.
Sometimes time stands still...sometimes it moves forward with such dizzying speed it is hard to catch one's breathe.
Sometimes I cannot even figure out what to do first.
4 days until the movers arrive. Suitcases must be packed and ready to go.
5 days of school left.
3 days until the open house. All laundry must be finished. The washer and dryer leave.
2 days until Kade's final soccer game.
1 day until Kiahra's final ballet performance.
Last night the thunderstorm was deafening. The lightning was flashing across the sky all night long in spectacular wonder.
Today I feel like I ran through the storm, and that marathon continues into the day...
I hear the kids giggling and playing in the next room, and I am reminded the rainbow will come...
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
im assuming the rainbow you referred to is visiting me =D... jk but can't wait to see you!
ReplyDelete