My favorite Montana license plate...ever. Inspired by a dear friend who was very familiar with my ability to barely arrive on time...not to be confused with being late.
Anyway, this evening I had to take Kiahra to ballet and then pick up Nikela and the rest of the gang and get to her poetry reading at 6 PM. I pulled into the parking lot with 10 minutes to spare. My vehicle was the only there. Then we went up to the library. We walked into the door at 5:56 and I was the FIRST person there besides the teacher. Only in Pennsylvania. Even before the assistant principal.
Wonderful poetry. Then an immediate exit to arrive on time for Kade's performance, but I forgot that teacher is never on time; however, I was on time.
Another good performance.
Time to call it a night...and see what tomorrow will bring!
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment