Details. Details. Details.
I am madly washing the final loads of laundry this morning. I think I only have a couple to go before I load the washer and dryer at 10 AM. Between loads I will scrub, scrub, scrub...and load a few last minutes items that I sold on Craigslist.
As I sort and fold and clean, I will pack suitcases and set items aside that I do not want packed tomorrow when the movers arrive. Shoes...car keys...garbage bags...
Lukcily I get to vacate the house a few times today between my open house and a scheduled viewing.
The house is quiet this morning and I am enjoying the solitude as I begin my chores.
I am ready.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ready. Set. Go! :)
ReplyDeleteThinking of you so much. I know you have been crazy busy ... I hope to get out to CA soon to see you.
Good luck with the move. Such grossly understated words, but I mean them. It will take everything you have. LOL. :)
Love you, Lori!
Val