Peach. Blueberry. Sour Cherry. Bubble Gum. Green Apple. Toasted Marshmallow. Margarita. Sizzling Cinnamon. Strawberry Cheesecake. Dr. Pepper. Cappuccino. Watermelon. Wild Blackberry.
Jelly beans kick a little flavor into life. Of course, I prefer some flavors over others...significantly. I still don't care for cappuccino, yet I feel like I am eating that one today. My neighbor is leaving for Jamaica tomorrow for her birthday. The neighbors across the street just returned from Florida. Another couple is going to head out on a cruise from the Gulf.
My husband is on vacation. Together we are scrubbing and painting the basement. No tropical setting for us. Just a bitter jelly bean. Of course, when our project is finished it will look fabulous and hopefully sizzle our home into a hot commodity when it is time to sell.
In the meantime, I am going to munch on some tropical jelly beans (yes, I am intentionally avoiding cappuccino) and look to the future...perhaps I will be able to find the flavor of California! Or at least a little sunshine!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha this is a little dark for you sis! I suppose all that house stuff becomes less exciting after doing as many times as you have... still im going to take the opportunity and make fun because this is as close to emo as you ever get! luv you! (btw... you might want to get more jelly beans cuz if im right you lost a bet and will soon be sitting for me so i can go on vacation)again.. luv you!
ReplyDelete