Sunday, March 14, 2010

Auntie Addiction

I love being an aunt...completely.

My role as an aunt, in my mind, requires me to spoil my neice and nephews. Yes, that is correct, I only have one niece.

Last night we were searching for a new carry-on for Ron. Which reminds me, what is the life expectancy for suitcases these days if one travels often?? I have decided it is short. As a result, I was just looking for one that will do the job--cheap--though Ron did reject the one with pink lining...Sheesh...

Anyway, while I was shopping for suitcases, Kiahra discovered a darling pair of shoes for her cousin. Of course, they had to be purchased, as they match the cute pants I found earlier. Really a girl must be outfitted completely for effect...




Speaking of girls, I can no longer shop for my "big" girls without them. I can't dictate the darling pink and green. I do love shopping with them now, but the little girl stage is long gone. I do the like the spunky outfits they create all by themselves now...generally speaking...and then the tilt of the head with the fluttering eyelids as they seek my approval, so I will buy is rather charming also. Chayse does this too. Blink. Blink.




I love all my girls and all their clothes...most of the time...because sometimes I do grow weary of laundry. That makes the aforementioned outfit even cuter...I don't have to wash it. Jayla loves shoes as much as Kiahra. I makes me smile. I hope she smiles when her birthday package arrives.

1 comment:

  1. Awe... luv em! Your niece is all about lip gloss, shoes, and clothes so she will be thrilled! Recently i sent her to daycare in one of the cute dresses you sent with matching nail polish she insisted on... i was told that when dressed like a princess she acts like one all day! teehee remind you of the girls in your house that call me auntie?!

    ReplyDelete