Sunday, March 21, 2010

Half Moon Bay



My California experience via Blackberry continues. I love my first glimpse of the beach. I knew that the beaches were not white and conducive to lounging in the sun year around...too cool, but I actually love the terrain around the beach. Ron was here to watch the tide come in, and I love the white billows rolling into the shore.
It almost feels like a story could roll in...

I have not seen the Pacific ocean...and I have decided that I want to spend my birthday exploring the beach and cruising down the ocean byways. I suspect I won't be in California very long before 40 calls me, so it would be perfect timing. A sandy beach lunch... sand castles...cool water...warm day...laughter...my family...yes, I think the kid in me will love it! It will be perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds perfect. Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And even better with a couple of Montana friends by your side!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete