New Message
do u want to date anthony or not?
stln BMX
First Response--
NOT...I am married.
Second Response--
Well, what is his net worth?
Third Response--
Her Daddy owns a BIG gun.
Despite my reactions, I have reflected with nostalgia on the arrival of this message into my neglected electronic mailbox to a time when a friend asked a friend to ask you if you liked someone. This makes me smile. Of course, in the olden times and back in the days of recess, we wrote notes that could be intercepted by teachers. Fortunately, in modern times messages can be intercepted by parents...and potentially answered, and he would never know...well maybe, depending on my response. My personal favorite is 3.
I love my daughter. I thought I wanted everyone else to love her too...now I am not so sure.
I am sure Anthony is a nice young man. I even reminded my daughter, as I was (gently) teasing her to be gentle. Anthony feels vulnerable even sharing his admiration for her with a friend which is why this age group uses a friend as a buffer. We all need a buffer in life.
Overall, it is always good to live by the rule to treat others as you want to be treated.
Nonetheless, I like 3.
Monday, March 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OH, are we ready for this stage? It is probably harder with girls but still......I can wait!
ReplyDeleteLaurie
haha thats so cute!
ReplyDelete