"The land of fruits and nuts"...San Francisco.
Since I have not successfully elicited any comments recently, I decided I needed to spice it up a bit and see if my faithful readers are still awake!
Last weekend we were walking through a mall across the bay from us. Between keeping an eye on all the kids and navigating the people, I probably missed some good people watching...until I was in an upscale department store. A perfectly coiffed blond head caught my attention. It was short with sculptured curls. My eyes drifted to an elaborately made-up face. As I was studying the artistic work, my brain suddenly froze. I blinked again. A drag queen was working the cosmetic counter in the famous department store. I blinked again. I resisted the temptation to look back. I blinked again as I stepped out into the blinding California sunshine.
Friday, July 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment