The family blog theme seems to be Looney Tunes this evening, so I didn't want to be left out...
First my looney family exceeds the average children by X 2. This is entertaining in itself. Sometimes, though, I crave a visit to the looney bin for some peace and quiet, but alas, no one responds to my calls for help, so here I sit...still.
I don't watch Looney Tunes anymore, though admittedly, I thoroughly enjoy cartoons.
I do watch a mismatched sock teen peer through the telescope as Marvin the Martian, as she contemplates the annihilation of her favorite siblings residing peacefully on earth. Trust me, planet Teen, is a very different place!
My next little pre'toon' loves shoes. Her trademark sneakers rival Gossamer's, and I am always thankful that when she props her leg on the counter to talk to me that I require shoes off at the door, though this still doesn't increase her father's comfort level. Her ability to contort her body rivals Wile E. Coyote; however, I generally don't drop rocks on her despite the occasional temptation.
My next little toon is as mischievous as Foghorn Leghorn himself...always plotting to scare someone or torment a sister...or two...or three. The options are endless. Fortunately he possesses the speed and agility of a roadrunner, as it has assured his survival thus far.
Elmer Fudd is always willing to lend a helping hand, but despite his best efforts to get the "wascally wabbits," he always falls prey to the antics in spite of his careful planning.
Tweety (Pie) flits over the family sweetly. S(he) keeps everyone in line and knows all...BUT is perfectly capable of maliciously protecting herself, as is evident in her street hockey skills with boys twice her age.
Finally, Sam the sheepdog watches over the family with uncanny awareness, as he appears to be sleepily lounging, he can snatch an unsuspecting toon in a heartbeat...just when they were sure they were in the clear. Quiet, but deadly. Though, thankfully, thus far he does not sport the stylish toupee.
Most days I feel like granny in her never ending attempt to keep Sylvester and Tweety from destroying each other...and then suddenly they form a partnership to torment me. It is a no win situation.
Awaiting the next episode of my Looney Tunes world patiently, but in the meantime, Granny needs a little nap.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So true mom, it's almost scary...haha. If you haven't already, read my blog other people.
ReplyDeleteI think you need my lil toons in the mix... im not sure which ones they would be... but we made a bet some time ago and i think you owe me a vaca if i remember right! btw this blog is very cute... luvs it!
ReplyDelete