She is settling into the teen years. She is hurdling through track season. She is wrapping up her freshman year.
I love her Minnie t-shirt from her Disneyland trip.
I love her smile.
I love ice-cream cake too.
She still drives me crazy with mis-matched socks.
Some days I prefer to remember when I dressed her...

like on her first birthday party. Grandma made her a beautiful Bambi cake. I selected this photo without me...because I can hear my oldest daugher quip, "If you think I look young...check out you, mom!"
Happy Birthday, Nikela! I still love you ;)
What a picture, brought me tears! Can't seem to remember the "last" time I saw Grandpa, and Grandma still looks so spry! Happy Birthday Nikela!
ReplyDeleteDarlene
I agree dar... miss them.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to my first niece! Oh my do you remember me playing trumpet to see her move when you were preggers sis?! I couldn't wait to be the auntie! Love you guys!