Friday, April 29, 2011

Commuting

Okay. I can navigate the traffic. I have alternate routes plotted. I recently acquired patience.

Now I cannot find my favorite radio station. On Monday, I thought the kids had messed with my radio. On Tuesday, I started scanning stations. On Wednesday, I scanned again. On Thursday, I checked with Google and discovered the truth. The good news is I am not crazy. The bad news is my station is gone--sold to a sports affiliate. The lone country station in the Bay area is gone...now there are none :(

Anyway, how am I going to cope? I have satellite radio in my Suburban. In my errand car, I do not. Nor do I have an iPod connection. So I am digging out my old CDs. It is not working for me.

I had completely adapted to my daily "commutes"...now I am mad...again.

2 comments:

  1. Do you have an ipod connection in your errand car? Download all your favs to an ipod and listen to that through your radio in your car. Or just get a second satellite radio, don't have to pay twice to get the service from my understanding, kinda like a cell phone plan with more than on phone. Check into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. itrip plays your iPod through a radio station. Works great. Must have. Satellite is more with extra receivers but not as much. They do make a great portable unit that you can listen to anywhere.
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete