Saturday, April 2, 2011

3

Today is the tea party in celebration of my 3 year-old niece's birthday. My presents were hand delivered by my hubby...unwrapped and carefully rolled up to maximize airplane luggage space. My sister assures me it is fine, that the kids really don't care, but I love pretty packages especially for a pretty party, so even though I know she is probably right, I wish I could have made them fancy!

Nonetheless, immediately upon discovery of the princess nightgown, Jaela wanted it on so she merely traded out what I am sure was a darling tea party dress. (Thinking Uncle Ron was her accomplice, as he has a sweet spot for little girls.)

Doesn't the hat compliment the jammies stunningly?



Ah-hah here is the proof there was a perfect tea dress in the beginning...



At the end, she shared a pose of the adorable swimsuit Kiahra found for her.




Fluffy, Frilly, Fancy Fun.


My sister created a fabulous party for her little princess, but I cannot upload the other photos successfully, so this glimpse is all for now. Wish I could have been there...Thanks, Jaela for keeping me there in spirit!

*******************************************

Uh-oh. Another tooth fairy conundrum has appeared right before my computer. My eleven year old is losing teeth too. This molar was really rugged, as the root toward the inside of the mouth was fully intact and at an angle. Pulling it was grueling. Just gazing at the long, bloody root makes my mouth hurt, really hurt.

As he put the tooth in a cup, he commented through the bloody napkin, "Nobody better throw this one in the dishwasher!"

So here I sit with limited cash on hand making inquiries to my local bankers who roll their eyes at me.

What is a tooth like this worth? Perhaps as much cash as I can scrounge?

His relentless pursuit of the tooth was for hockey tomorrow because it was so painful he was worried his mouth guard would make it unbearable and first playoff game is tomorrow morning.

Boys.

1 comment:

  1. Kids loved all your presents! Thanks! *hugs & kisses* Party was perfect, but my carpet will never be the same.... packed house!
    It was a nice surprise for the kids to see ron. We miss him. We miss you.
    **Kade, that is dedication! Good luck and tell us how the game goes!

    ReplyDelete