Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Road Rage

It is gone.

Seriously.

I know my faithful followers have patiently endured my rants and raves for at least six months; however, in the past couple months I have felt the slow seeping of rage from my body.

Kade was the first to point it out.

"Mom did you see what that guy did?" he inquired with surprise.

"Yeah," I answered with resignation.

Kade studied me intently, "Don't you care?"

"Not today," I muttered, and as I mulled his words, I realized I have slowly concluded it simply it isn't worth it. Life is short. My blood pressure is precious.

As long as I reside in California, I will drive and /or sit in traffic with crazy drivers. As a result, I will always drive defensively here. I will always come to a complete stop. I will accept what I cannot change.

And change what I can frequently...like brake pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment