My current world is all about security. We have extra security patroling our neighborhood. We have a full alarm system in our home that is activated.
Crime is high here. A few robberies hit the neighborhood a few weeks ago, and we all went on high alert.
Kade's favorite sweatshirt was stolen at a Sharks game in the blink of an eye.
Today I lost my cell phone along the bay.
Shortly after I realized it was missing, my friend called Kiahra and told her a man had called her wondering whose phone he had. She gave Kiahra the number to reach him. I called. Ron met him and picked up the phone. His wife had found the phone on the path.
It is so easy to focus on the negative, but the rays of sunshine are stronger!
I love happy endings!
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i am always re-inspired by good deeds... glad you got it back!
ReplyDelete