First I mowed the yard before the rain came this morning. Then I went to visit my favorite hairdresser.
As you can see, I opted out of the silver and into more spice! Kade thought I needed to comb my hair when he came home. Chayse told me she loved my new hair because it has peaches in it!? Kiahra proclaimed that I went platinum...I am sure she is referring to the quality of my parenting...a platinum quality mom :) Nikela decided I was off a season or two...she informed me it was spring, not autumn.
Sheesh!
Well, at least I have one lover. For my audience, I apologize for yet another photo of me, but my hubby wanted a glimpse of my new hairdo. Just a little airbrush to enhance it would have been helpful, but it is beyond my capabilities, so you get the "real" thing!
I have the same hair style as I did when I was 16. Boring.
ReplyDeleteI love your willingness to be edgy!
Wow! I just realized you can't take Harmony with you...
ReplyDeleteHaha i agree with Nikela... maybe some springy pink and blue like flowers and rain?!! jk although you could probably rock it!
ReplyDelete