The powder room to the right (of the front door). Tight shot. I removed the wallpaper from the sixties added plaster (for texture) and paint to the original carrara tile (made by Pittsburgh Plate Glass).
The fireplace accents one end of the living room.
Furniture fills the other end.
From the other angle...with the window!
Both windows! Until a few months ago, the television was safely tucked into the game room...but here it is in my living room where I suspect it will stay for the next few weeks, as the game room is void of furniture now and slowly filling with boxes.
Last, but not least, is our music room off the living room(though it is officially the dining room). I love the view from this room, but it is sweetest when accompanied by the sound of music. I even managed to capture my favorite pianist in action...now, if only I was savvy enough to record it and set this blog to music...
Up the stairs, next!
Nice... you have two fireplaces! Im excited to see your yard and the rest of the house... keep blogging on it for me!
ReplyDelete