Yesterday was a beautiful day. It was 83 degrees here. My house warmed up and didn't cool down overnight. Despite the steady rain it is still 70 degrees with 90% humidity. I am dying here. Between the heat and the temperature, I am as sticky as a lint roller. I am trying to clean the house and mop the floors...by hand, but I can barely breathe. Finally, I realized that I just had to turn on the air conditioning because the attic fan was not helping as it just sucked the humidity into the house and the magazines were withering as quickly as I.
May 2. Air conditioning. I know a few of you are still fighting snow, so I am feeling guilty that I turned it on...though just as I sit here I can feel it improving my disposition by the minute. Even more disturbing, though, Ron hasn't even turned on the air conditioning in San Francisco yet! (However, this is an excellent sign that I may be very compatible with this climate...)
Back to work.
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Boo hooo.
ReplyDelete:)