The little boy across the cul de sac from us is one of Chayse's favorite playmates. Today he walked with us to the bus stop as Spiderman. His older brother was horrified and embarrassed. The kids on the bus stared and giggled. Spiderman was oblivious. Spiderman had more important things to worry about.
Now Spiderman and Chayse are exploring the neighborhood at their leisure. First stop was to look for snakes under the plastic covering a mulch pile. No luck. Though they continue to dart here and there in search of adventure. I can hear their four and five your old voices as I work.
I sure could use some super powers to help me prep the house. Instead, I have my knee pads. A year ago, I was complaining that my knees just can't take the scrubbing on all the hard floor surfaces in my house like they used to (no carpet at all). My husband was listening to me and a few days later he brought me the knee pads that the concrete workers use. They are a bit of heaven. I can scrub floors (tile and hardwood) and the baseboards, and still walk when I am finished! Better than diamonds...and the sparkle in my life is in my floors...well, at least for a few minutes :)
ha! Your husmand makes me laugh... good idea!! extra points for giving you a hard time ;)
ReplyDelete